Shortsea Schedules is a joint service offered by the European Shortsea Network. It is managed by the Shortsea Promotion Service of Norway.
A number of new features will make it easy to find the perfect match for cargoes and ships. The following features are offered in the new release:
- Search for services from address to address.
- Search for services from port to port.
- Transhipments from one service to another is included in the search results. If you click on one port than directly connected ports are shown with red icon and transhipments are show with grey icon.
- See all services and all serviced ports of all major shipping lines by searching them out in “Shipping lines and service” box.
- See all services and connected port for any port or country by click on the port icon in the top menu and the search for country or port.
- Follow news on changes to liner services and subscribe to our newsletter.
- Send links to others by clicking on the link icon in the top menu.
- Embedd services, routes and searches on your own pages by clicking on link icon in the top menu.
For further details, contact us on: