Established in November 2001, Combined Maritime Services is made up of a core multi-disciplinary team consisting of maritime industry professionals, business consultants, economists, financial analysts, engineers and maritime lawyers. This team brings to the client a wealth of academic professionalism together with a range of experiences obtained through hands-on management assignments, chairmanships and directorships in banking institutions, public authorities and private companies.
This core team draws on a selection of specialists in various disciplines who are brought in to assist on specific assignments.
Our customers benefit through:
• Delivery in Time
• Multi-disciplinary approach
• Practical Solutions
• Results Orientation
• Value for money
The company retains a vibrant and effective international network of consultative bodies, shipowners, shipbrokers, ship managers and specialised maritime institutions as well as economic institutions.
This network ensures that the company is always updated on current developments and that its own personnel are in line, professionally, with the latest of benchmarks and best practices. Combined Maritime Services is closely linked to Brussels to follow up developments within the European Union.
The principal activities of the company are:
• Registration of vessels under the Malta flag.
• Registration of companies under the various legal regimes, including shipping companies, international trading companies, trusts and commercial companies.
• Consultancy on EU funded projects related to the maritime transportation sector such as short sea shipping and motorways of the sea, EU funded projects proposal writing as well as sourcing of venture capital.
• Assistance, on a turnkey basis, for the preparation and submission of proposals for tenders related to transport and movement of people and cargo.
• Preparation of financial, economic and technical feasibility studies related to maritime ventures .
• Design of corporate, marketing and HR strategies for maritime businesses.
• Advice and practical solutions to marine environmental considerations.
• Re-engineering of shipping companies and transport operators through ISO processes including training and development.
• Start up of maritime related companies and other business ventures.