The multi-disciplinary team of Combined Maritime Services comprises of lawyers, shipbrokers and master mariners who apart from the academic credentials have had first-hand experience in sale and purchase procedures.
The approach of Combined Maritime Services for transfer of ownership entails:
• Identifying the ultimate objective of the client, be it financial or legal.
• Establishing the links with the involved parties, including sellers, buyers, banks and lawyers.
• Assisting in the drawing up of resolutions, authorisations, legalities, notarisations and apostillations.
• Drawing up the necessary documentation in line with agreements.
• Handling and executing bills of sale.
• Follow up on deletions and new registrations.